Main Menu

In Time

Started by Snowpig, October 10, 2012, 01:00:23 PM

Snowpig

In Time 2 Final
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Dont know what category to put this song in, but it has a 60s influence.
The melody was played badly on my new classical guitar ( more practice needed ).

SwanSong

HI  beautiful song. enjoyed . u r correct kind of a 60 s
ballad..feel great job nice vox and well played guitar
cheers NEIL.!

Tangled Wires

Now had a couple of listens to this...very nice laid back tune....the classical guitar melody sounds very good to me, it really gets stuck in your head and is a very integral part of the song.
I get the 60's vibe too, and your excellent vocal is very reminiscent of that era.
Nice one!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

A gentle and wonderful tune - Definitely worth a few replays, has some wonderful stuff in it!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gritter

Very nice song. Warm and relaxing feel. Production is bright and clean and the melody is a winner...reminds me of Aaron Freeman. Pipe and slippers by the fire kinda thing.

Oldrottenhead

braw tell yer maw reminscent of wilco
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kenny B

Excellent tune!!!  Very well done ... for any era ... NICE!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Listened to this yesterday... didn't get around to a comment (Shame on me!!! LOL). You've got some really good vox (Pure).... LOVE THIS!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

DeificDave

Very nice indeed, I enjoyed listening to this one, lovely warm tone to your classical guitar too.
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

The Thinking Room

Hey up mate I think your song is very good. Ive never heard you sing like that before and me and the wife wasnt sure it was you. Love the finger picking and the laid back feel to it, just missing a few slow strings towards the end.  Loved it.