Poinsettia Salad

Started by Mach, October 07, 2012, 12:19:40 PM

Mach

Poinsettia Salad
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is an instrumental I have worked on for a while. I got the idea back when the Christmas poinsettias started to die off and were dark & gray instead of bright & red. I was learning how to use my Kontakt program to build drum tracks. The drums here are put together in a midi format and I used Kontakt's Studio Drummer as the sound engine. Guitars are the Les Paul & Yamaha Bass.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

Funky....love it...iPod bound....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Farrell Jackson

Hey Mach this is one enjoyable poinsettia salad of funky, jazzy delight! Nice guitar work for sure and the drums sound good also!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Redler

Brilliant!!! Loved the funky guitars! Well done, Mach!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

One steaming bowl of funk served up perfectly. Great playing man, dig I dig!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hi Mach, loving this, so sorry I hadn't got around to it earlier................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

boneonbone

Wow, what musicianship!  Love it. Great jazzy, funky feel and a perfect mix.  Wish I could play like that!
"Play because you love it. Don't worry about if it will ever make any money, just understand that playing is an end in itself, and you play music, it will make your life better. And, don't worry about being a star, don't worry about making money, worry about nothing, just sit down with your guitar and let it speak to you and that will make your life better. It will bring beauty into your life. It's a great thing to do."     ---- David Crosby

SE

Funky as hell, that guitar is just the biz and the bass is up there too, magic!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

bruno

My kind of guitar playing :-) Love it.
Great sounds - nice bass playing.
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Mach

Thanks everyone, this one took some time to put together.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR