He belongs to someone else (Hilary and Vigwig)

Started by Hilary, October 05, 2012, 01:20:05 PM

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

vigwig

I'm not sure, do I put my versin of this song here or do I put it up by itself or in collabs? Vic

Hilary

Quote from: vigwig on October 06, 2012, 03:22:30 PMI'm not sure, do I put my versin of this song here or do I put it up by itself or in collabs? Vic

Wherever you like Vic but probably not collabs as it's finished or I can load it up with my version if you'd like.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

vigwig

boneonbone

Feel like I'm sitting in a smokey Memphis Blues club sipping a whiskey, tapping my fingers on the table along with the song.......nice job
"Play because you love it. Don't worry about if it will ever make any money, just understand that playing is an end in itself, and you play music, it will make your life better. And, don't worry about being a star, don't worry about making money, worry about nothing, just sit down with your guitar and let it speak to you and that will make your life better. It will bring beauty into your life. It's a great thing to do."     ---- David Crosby

Rata-tat-tat

Great collab... love that quirky TJ loop you did. Vox are smashingly well done. LOVE IT!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

vigwig

I couldn't improve on this so this is it. It is too beautiful to tinker with right now.   I'm sorrry to have "bumped this up" but I wanted to "close a loop."  No pun intended.  Vic

Redler

Great collab, Haylie and Wigvig! Nice experimental music - your voice is great on each genres, Haylie!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR