Downloading MP3 to MBR

Started by SE, February 03, 2009, 12:52:59 PM

SE

Thought I would give the collaborations thing a try really liked the thing Beleg and Hardlock had going on (Digdug). Downloaded the track to my pc and then sent it to my br but can,t seem to find it, any help would be very welcome.

thanks
recorder
Boss BR-80

64Guitars

First, make sure the MP3 file is in the MP3 folder of your Micro BR's memory card. Then import the MP3 file using the procedure described on pages 113 and 114 of the Micro BR manual, 3rd edition. In step 7 of that procedure, be sure to specify a pair of tracks for the destination, as the MP3 is most likely stereo. So, if you're importing to a new song, set the "Import to" value to either TR12v1 or TR34v1. Then set the pan position of those tracks to L50 and R50. That's it! Now you can add your stuff on the other two tracks. If you want to add more than two tracks, you can bounce all four tracks to v-track 2, for example, as an intermediate stereo mix, then add two more tracks... and so on.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

tkofaith

Quote from: side effect on February 03, 2009, 12:52:59 PMThought I would give the collaborations thing a try really liked the thing Beleg and Hardlock had going on (Digdug). Downloaded the track to my pc and then sent it to my br but can,t seem to find it, any help would be very welcome.

thanks

LOL I just finished typing a reply to your question and clicked post and it said that a reply had been posted while I was posting...sure enough the BR King himself gave you your answer.  So....I deleted mine! 

Good luck!
Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton