Main Menu

Hey Linda

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, October 02, 2012, 03:09:53 PM

My Song 19
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi Guys and Gals, back from Canada had a great holiday and I just had to post this. The title comes from a book I read (can't remember which one) but it's about a guy that's suicidal about the loss of his woman. I'm seriously thinking about releleasing an album call music to slit your wrists to  ;D . Hope you like
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hilary

OMG Willie as tragic songs go this is about as tragic as it gets!

Beautifully written and performed as always. I love the way it's sprinkled with perfect harmonies. It's a good job all our knives are locked away though!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

launched

Smooth, mellow track bro - Love that guitar solo!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Oldrottenhead

canada thats where big lenny comes from he writes songs to slit yer wrists to too. braw tell yer maw. in fact yer vox sounds like kenny mac on this one. braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Damn, you do "slit your wrist" tunes so very well brother! really nice tune!
Linda On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

Im loving those guitar sounds wullie,this reminds me very much of tom petty.A great track,one for the ipod,well done.

HI Guys, not sure if this is politically correct, but fuck it, thank you anyway. I like recieving mail,it does my ego good. I have no choice in what I write, when I'm in the zone thst's it. Yiu can anylyse as much as you want it really won't make any difference, What comes, comes. I love this site because it allows me to be me. I belong to other sites and they all have their virtues but this is where I started and hopefully this is where I shall end when the arthritis finally says enough. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mach

Hey Willie, been seeing you around some cool music site lately. This has an Eagles type feel going on. Wrist slitting songs? Don't wanna end up on trial for the suicide of teen angst LOL!! I like the guitar sound you incorporated here and those quick bass slides really add texture. Nice job!

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

I always enjoy listening to your songs, Willie - and this one is no exception. I tend to like the sad songs...just the way I am!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Tangled Wires

Great track Willie, I get the Eagle vibe too.

As with all your tunes there is a calmness and serenity to your playing and singing that really gives your songs a laid back mellow quality. Love the harmonising echoing vocals, that's a real nice touch.

Perfect production too, everything is just where is should be.

recorder
Boss Micro BR