Please Help!

Started by Milaneus, February 03, 2008, 06:19:39 PM

Hi

I recorded a song which took me like an hour and I tried bouncing it by opening the bounce screen and selected T12V2 and pressed record then play. I listened through the whole song and when it was over I pressed stop. I erased T1V1, T2V1, T3V1 and T4V1, but I don't hear anything when I played it. Is there a way I can hear T12V1 or did I erase everything by bouncing wrong. If I bounced wrong, can someone please tell me how to do it properly? Or is there a way I can restore the tracks?

Thanks
-Milan

Pedro

QuoteIs there a way I can hear T12V1 or did I erase everything by bouncing wrong. If I bounced wrong, can someone please tell me how to do it properly? Or is there a way I can restore the tracks?

You erased all the original tracks so there is no way to restore them. But you can play your bounced tracks on T12V2, just be sure you are on the main song screen and then press TR1. Then you would press the right cursor (>) several times until you get to the Vtrack screen. Here you will press TR1 and then + to select the virtual track 2. Then you would press TR2 and + to select the virtual track 2. So now you can rewind to the start and play it back again. The tracks that will be played are your bounced tracks on Track 1 & 2 Virtual track 2 (T12V2).

Next time don't erase the original tracks, just do this procedure. But be sure to mute track 3 and 4 or select empty virtual tracks for them so they do not interfere with your bounced mix.

Quote from: admin on February 04, 2008, 08:32:35 AMBut be sure to mute track 3 and 4 or select empty virtual tracks for them so they do not interfere with your bounced mix.

Thanks but how do you mute?

Pedro

You can mute tracks by reducing their volume to 0 on the Track Volume screen. Or you can simply select empty Vtracks for them in the Vtrack menu. Empty virtual tracks come up as a an empty cube on the right side.