Main Menu

Folding Space

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, September 07, 2012, 03:24:57 PM

My Song 18
Time:
0:00
Volume:
SpaceFest (banner image missing)

Hi all, just about found time to join in a fest, nearly a first for me. Hope you like.................Willie

recorder
Boss BR-800

thetworegs

loving that rhythm .......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

launched

Wow, the best one I've heard from you yet!! Way to move into a fest with a spacy blast, I'm lovin' this tune!!

PiePod!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

Great entry into SpaceFest, Willie! The guitar work is great as always... Nice tune!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Burtog

Quote from: launched on September 07, 2012, 04:05:52 PMWow, the best one I've heard from you yet!! Way to move into a fest with a spacy blast, I'm lovin' this tune!!

PiePod!!

Seconded, what a great song, love the feeling of distance to the thumping bass and the parts where the backing vocals come in, awesome, has a Doobie Brothers feel to it.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

Love it brother, cool spacey tune! You gotta embrace these fests and they will embrace you!
Fest On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Gnasty

I love WW songs and now a space song. I love how everything is different yet gels well with the groove.
Great guitars and vox...Great song to fly to the moon with!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Many thanks guys, the response is truly appreciated..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

DeificDave

Great melody...very nice vibe  8)
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

Rata-tat-tat

Hey Willie this is a great tune.. I really dig the chord progression. Guitars and vox are outta sight. Not sure if its my player but it sounds as if there is some background noise (Static) comming through on the entire track. I also heard the vox clipping on the first chorus. Again this could be my player... Im on my phone...Cheers buddy... Keep em comming.
recorder
Tascam DP-02