Song Player problems

Started by 64Guitars, September 05, 2012, 03:57:02 PM

Oldrottenhead

and here was me thinking i had double vision and needed to cut back oan thi beers.

ya dancer pour me anither faither.

hic

burp

fart.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

I've added a button to the new HTML5 player which will allow you to switch back to the old flash player. So there's no longer any need for the duplicate player and I've removed it. If your browser supports HTML5 audio with MP3 files, the new HTML5 player will be displayed. If it doesn't work for you or you prefer the old player, click the "old player" button. There's no button on the old player to return to the new HTML5 player. Instead, just reload/refresh the page and the new HTML5 player will again be displayed.

The old player doesn't work with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (11.4) which has a bug. If you're not sure which version of Adobe Flash Player you have, go to the following page:

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

cuthbert

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gritter

New player doesn't work for me in Safari and I don't particularly like the way it looks. Why did it require changing?

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Gritter on September 10, 2012, 02:30:54 AMNew player doesn't work for me in Safari and I don't particularly like the way it looks. Why did it require changing?

recent upgrade of flashplayer has a bug that effects the song player an explanation of the reasons for the change are here https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=16274.0;msg=203857

and have a read at this too it should help get player working again

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=16274.0;msg=204200
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

Quote from: Gritter on September 10, 2012, 02:32:27 AMCan't even click on old player button.

Hey Sandy...which version of Safari are you using, and what's the operating system?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gritter

Quote from: cuthbert on September 10, 2012, 09:54:39 AM
Quote from: Gritter on September 10, 2012, 02:32:27 AMCan't even click on old player button.

Hey Sandy...which version of Safari are you using, and what's the operating system?

Safari 5.0.6
Mac OS X 10.5.8
Flash 10.1.102.64

bruno

I've been using Firefox. I always preferred Netscape anyway :-)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Oldrottenhead

netscape? man that's a blast from the past, the young ins  will think it's an instant coffee or summit .
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann