Perpetual Motion - a final Falsies song

Started by chapperz66, August 30, 2012, 07:33:31 AM

Tangled Wires

Terrible news Paul, we have been treated over the past couple of years or so to some tremendous music from the three of you, and this is a very sad way for this to end, he was an amazing musician and a great mate by the sounds of it.

The song is a Prog-scorcher, and as usual the arrangement is compelling and complex, whilst at the same time completely accessible and very easy to listen to.

As is always the case the music is performed with amazing skill and precision, and Nicks vocal adds such power and has an almost theatrical quality which I love.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Man... sorry to hear of your loss Paul... Terrible news... So glad you shared this... It's an awesome tune and that guitar playin is smooth... Keys are incrdible... You always have an uplifting chord progression... I love that about your tunes!!! GETS ME PUMP'd everytime!!! LOVE IT!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Redler

Sorry to hear about so sad news.

The tune is awesome stuff from the Falsies. Brilliant job on each way as expected! The music lives forever...

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

I somehow missed this when it was posted, but found it a couple of weeks ago and have listened to it repeatedly.

Sad to hear about the loss of your friend and the end of the Prophets.

This music is just fabulous. A great guitarist accompanied by a great keyboardist and a great singer !

R.I.P. Mark, I dedicate my 11000th post to you.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tangled Wires

Good bump, and proof that the music will continue to live on.

Gave it another spin to remind me just how outstanding it was....this epic should have way more comments!

recorder
Boss Micro BR