Blot Out The Moon (Original Songrafters Collaboration)

Started by launched, August 06, 2012, 11:49:17 AM

Tangled Wires

Only 19 comments and on page 4 already....this needs throwing back to the top of Page 1!

Seriously Mark, that's one cool bass line, and the whole song has an amazing infectious dance groove to it.

I am trying to pick all the other excellent parts to it, and that is some job in mixing these all together so well, and everything can be made out perfectly and sits just right in the mix.

Amazing tune, and top marks to all involved here, and agree with Kari that this is a Songcrafter classic...I am going to enjoy listening to this for many years to come.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

This needs bumped just cause I think it,s cool and because Mark needs bigged up cause he is the mixer man!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

steelguitar

The ULTIMATE collab' song!!!!

Awesome song

You are all excellent!!!!

Love it

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Rata-tat-tat

I nominate this song for biggest collaboration "I've" ever been a part of Bump... damn it ... i have to get back to work....
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Greeny

Cor blimey, guvs... you've all excelled yourselves here. Shame I missed it before, so very pleased it got bumped. Absolutely oustanding. All the layers give it a real lushness without ever sounding cluttered or overcrowded. And it's damn infectious too.

henwrench

All hail the BUMP!!  :D :D

Dunno what I was doing last August but I missed this cracker....

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

This was alot of fun to be apart of, I listen to it often!
Bump On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Tangled Wires

recorder
Boss Micro BR