"See The Price" a collabfest original by many of us

Started by Hook, July 17, 2012, 07:07:29 AM

Mach

Genius! Man you seen something in this I didn't and you took it and made a really cool number. I like the South American Latin flavor rhythms and was actually waiting on some background "Shaddy Bo, Shaddy Bo" harmonies.  ;)  Excellent Work!

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Wow, that was a mouthful but you still managed to do a great job! I loved it, and well done on the lead breaks too!

Shaddy Bo! ;D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Hilary

Shaddy Bo, Shaddy Bo what a great job you've done there Hook, coordinating everything and pulling it together in a fab song - great to hear you on the lead guitar btw. Take a bow all you lovely Songcrafters x
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Geir

I'm really looking forward to listening to this, but in a feeble hope of having a go at this myself I'll restrain myself a little longer
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hook

Thanks you for listening and all the very nice comments. It was a bunch of fun to make this tune and yes Burtog I think a LAC 2 is in order before the fest is over.Right now,I'm anxious to see if anyone else is taking a crack at these lyrics.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

andy casson

You are one talented man Hook, this is a superbly worked out song! Loved what you have done, and some nice playing, especially the solo's!

bravo
andy

maxit

uh!!!! I would better not say, but ... I wondered how this could work: incredibly , not only it works - but it makes sense and it runs as the devil. You opened a new way to 'collective' songwriting LOL I love it, and I'm happy to be within it!
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

Yes the man who started the colossal collab! Wtf? Htf to you fit all those words in buddy. Pure stellar work
and i love the guitar work going along with that beauty bassline. This could be played a drunken cruise ship with
people getting into it for sure! Awesome work!!! Rock on!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity