BR900 "Hysteria"

Started by Kody, January 28, 2009, 08:55:47 PM

Kody

Hysteria Edit 1 Export 3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a new one for my one man show(haven't played a show yet)lol. I just learned the song today and I was practicing it with my recorder on. Not the best sound quality, but I wasn't going for sound quality- I was trying to get the words down ;) :o :D......gettin' there. Anyway, I wanted to share it with you guys.

File was too big, so I clipped the end off and dropped the bit rate.......
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

holdempok

Dude. your voice is incredible. My wife is a def lepoard nut. you local?
Why don't we do it on the road?

Kody

If Northeast Nebraska's local :D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

lg

I think you're on the right track.
You have a very good voice.
I enjoyed this track....
LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Wiley

Yes, You have a great voice.  I like to download and listen to your music.   I lived in Nebraska 10 yrs.  Played with a local band. North Central Ne.   around Long Pine.   Very small town.  Loved it out there now we are in Iowa.  Am getting a boss micro br supposedly in this week can't wait to join the fun.  Keep posting you are great.

Wiley

Kody

Hey thanks!  Small town in NE, huh, go figure. Hah!I grew up in Neligh.  I'm familiar with Long Pine- My brother got sunburnt so bad one summer there! He had trouble walking for a long time.....Oooo have fun with the MBR- I know you'll love it- I have the BR900- I want the MBR, but find it hard justifying why I need it. I'll think of something ;D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Bluesberry

Yea, your voice gets me everytime also.  Nice singing.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BossMicroBRew

Had to listen to this one again. A definite download if you don't mind.  Again, great vocals as always.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton