two-faced @#@#er by SE and oldrottenhead : parental guidance advised

Started by Oldrottenhead, July 07, 2012, 09:45:10 AM

Oldrottenhead

fucker take 2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
not sure if this  qualifies for the collabfest as there is just the two of us.

when i met john last week we talked about doing something together. a day or two later i got this rocky little number in my email.  

at first i thought i would have to do an ozzie osbourne or ian gillan over it, but that was beyond me.

however i had been listening to PIL's new album so tried my best to become mr lydon instead.

the song is aimed at the david cameron's and mitt romney's of this world.

i sent the song back to john the same day and never heard back from him, i thought oh dear he thinks its about him, then i was relieved to hear from him this morning and was told post the f@~@#r

two faced fucker
music written and performed
by
SE
lyrics written and performed
by
oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

Hot diggity...this is a rocker!!  John, those guitars are scorching and James, you're rolling your 'r's' a lot like old John(ny) - in fact, this reminds me more of the Sex Pistols than PiL.

Excellent collab fellas, and a message that resonates with me.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Redler

Stunning collab, John and James!! A real rock tune that could be an late entry for punkfest, too :) . This rocks!!

Kari

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

I can see why that plodding riff would point you in the direction of Ozzy, but your PIL instincts were right on.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Hilary

Oh I love this one! I think this is my favourite one of yours to date that I've heard ORH and what a fabulous rocking backer by SE to inspire you. Killer collab guys.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

kenny mac

Yeh jim,good stuff defo a pil influence here and you've got the lydon phrasing down to a tee ,the rolls on some of the words are cool well done

SE

Wow Jim can.t thank you enough ,the vox are just too good, your imagination of the lyrics is just too good, made my track from just alright to excellent, loved it!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Hook

This rocks my virtual socks off, (I'm in sandals). I'm gonna start whispering @#@#er in every one of songs from here on out! Really rocktastic stuff!
On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Tangled Wires

This is the business, the guitar riffage is superb and gives the song a real dark edge.
The whispering chorus is genius and yet another fine vocal delivery Jim.
This is probably a collaboration that has been years overdue!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

HELL YEAH! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!! Except Ted Nugent is gonna want to kill you now! ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity