Current Festivals

Started by 64Guitars, July 01, 2012, 06:01:22 PM

Hook

Yea I'm really excited about atmosphericfest. It seems to me that the most striving and possibly lucrative area of the music industry is in TV & movies & I've been really wanting a portfolio (if you will) of instrumental and atmospheric pieces without all this self indulgent vocal crap I feel compelled to put over everything. Excited and hopefully inspired, now I just need some $&@";/! Time...& maybe some talent.
fest on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

64Guitars

YuleFest (banner image missing)

YuleFest
starts today!

It's time, once again, for the annual Songcrafters YuleFest. Songs can be covers or originals with a Christmas theme. Submit your festival entry in the usual way.

.~i~.  =(:)  ;oOo;  .~i~.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

The Jan/Feb 2016 festivals are...

PoliceFest - the songs of Sting, Andy, & Stuart as a band - not solo releases.

and

World Peace Fest  - Songs relating to peace in the world (originals preferred; covers allowed).

Both festivals start Friday, January 1, 2016 at 0:00 GMT and run till February 29, 2016.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

BowieFest (banner image missing)

The admin team has decided to re-open BowieFest to pay tribute to him following his recent death. It starts now and runs till the end of February along with PoliceFest and World Peace Fest. I hope that doesn't detract from the other two festivals too much. But we have three festivals simultaneously every Christmas, so it should be alright.

Submit your Bowie covers in the usual way and I'll add them to our BowieFest jukebox from 2011.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

YuleFest (banner image missing)

YuleFest
starts today!

It's time, once again, for the annual Songcrafters YuleFest. Songs can be covers or originals with a Christmas theme. Submit your festival entry in the usual way.

.~i~.  =(:)  ;oOo;  .~i~.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website