'Six String Heart' - Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, June 29, 2012, 08:34:13 AM

Oldrottenhead

nearly missed this, soundcard on my pc is knackered so have been struggling to listen on here of late. laptop to the rescue.

hope you get something sorted out workwise tim.

gonna give it a few listens on soundclick to help it along.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

Lovely song greeny , I personally get a faces feel,as the playing reminds me of Ron wood and the addition of the strings lifts it up,hope you get yourself sorted job wise mate.

Gnasty

Another beauty Greeny song. Love the song, that acoustic playing, and of course the vocals are always pure.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

AndyR

Yep, nice one.

That cello really works, lifts the "back to basics" to somewhere else :)

I've been trying to "get back to basics" recently. A couple have gone ok, but the one I'm working on is missing something. It definitely doesn't want an AndyR big production on it, so I just keep recording it until it might be "right"... hearing this though, I might nick give the cello idea a go!! :D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

maxit

king and queen of sorrow ... that part sounds like ... uh! acoustic led zeppelin. good one, must be a good thing to go to the basic once in a while ... 
recorder
Audacity

steelguitar

Excellent Greeny!!

Love the basics ;-) and the cello
Vocals are Mc Cartneyesque

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS