trick me once (c)

Started by stuart3645, June 22, 2012, 06:57:36 PM

stuart3645

trick me once finished
Time:
0:00
Volume:
something im working on, still neds a lot of work regarding mixing but im still learning lol. hope you enjoy.. ;D

Hook

This is a cool tune Stuart, I like it alot. It reminds me a bit of early INXS, the really good 1st album that is. There is something in the mix that seems a little muddy, I'm listening on computer speakers so I could be wrong, but I would guess it's in the panning. Spread out the sounds and it clears up the parts. I dig it though,very cool!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

stuart3645

thks Hook, yeah i need to invest in a decent pair of monitors, im mixing on headphones which aint good, and thks for the feed back..

SE

Lots to like, nice fx on the vox, and a cool song too, lots of work has gone into this, your not far away from a great sound.
recorder
Boss BR-80

stuart3645

launched

Great post Stuart - A well written song with some fantastic attributes! I agree that it's well worth putting time into and is coming along nicely!!

Very cool!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

andy casson

Excellent listen Stuart - Have to agree with the previous comments, this is not far off being a great pop/rock song IMHO, definite 80's rock feel to it. I am too much of a novice to comment on the mix!

andy

stuart3645

lol i was trying for a modern feel.. back to the drawing board...