Suggestions for future festivals

Started by 64Guitars, June 12, 2012, 02:38:01 PM

Speed Demon

Geir, I want to play the click track. It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Hilary

I'll do the mixing and production . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Geir

Quote from: bruno on November 17, 2014, 04:03:47 PMWow, this sounds like one of those merchant navy cooking pots, which is always on, and they just keep adding more food and eating from it. The pot is on the stove 24/7 and this goes on for years, and sell for thousands. The older the pot, the better the flavour apparently. Perhaps we should have the endless track that everyone keeps adding to, bounce after bounce, and see where it ends up :-)

We did that once ...... On the first blues fest. ..... Using mp3s ... ::) was fun tho :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

bruno

Replay fest - you re-record one of your old ones, or old collabs, to put to use all your latest gear and techniques.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hilary

Quote from: bruno on December 24, 2014, 01:01:47 PMReplay fest - you re-record one of your old ones, or old collabs, to put to use all your latest gear and techniques.
B

Great idea :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

fenderbender

Quote from: bruno on December 24, 2014, 01:01:47 PMReplay fest - you re-record one of your old ones, or old collabs, to put to use all your latest gear and techniques.
B

great idea.
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

T.C. Elliott

Seconded... or thirdeded, depending on how you count it.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Oldrottenhead

fourthded santy just got me a br800
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

I feel totally responsible for the next 200 old rotten head songs :)
Roll on scotmet :)

Blooby

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 24, 2014, 04:00:17 PMfourthded santy just got me a br800

How very cool.  Will you post one last picture of the old recorder? If I remember correctly, it  looks like it's been dragged through Hell and back.