When Worlds Collide (Original by Rata Tat Tat)

Started by Rata-tat-tat, June 12, 2012, 12:10:43 AM

Rata-tat-tat

My blood is boiling... Thanks for the bump Hook!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

64Guitars

Excellent song, Tod. I love the vocals and the lyrics. And the drums are awesome, as always. A great example of DIY songcrafting.

Great bump, Hook!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Vaisvil

For the record I did like the song but I didn't need 64Gs to say it for me.

Extreme disappointment at the public embarrassment of having my post which was not rude, profane or untrue edited.

Thanks for the true spirit of SC

Rata-tat-tat

Chris.... I have lost a lot of respect for you.... you need to lay off. Your being ridiculous!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Jarle

Great song. I love the drums in this one - well played. I'm glad this was bumped.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Burtog

Its one I missed first time around too - we are all gonna miss good tunes along the way and a bump from a fellow songcrafter on an old post aint a bad thing!!

Vocals and drums are standing out for me here!!

8) 8)
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

I totally missed this one first time around........and I may have missed it again if not for all the commotion...........this is so very fine, that chorus is stellar, glided high over the fray.  Son-of-a-bitch kind of good.  I will go so far as to say, this is exactly the kind of original music I love the most, and this good place turns out on a fairly regular basis.  I am so very glad this got bumped.  It deserves many a bump over the life of our site.  Long live Songcrafters.  Way to go Tod.  Let the nay-sayers and namby- pambys go take it outside and leave the good music to the good folks that can appreciate a good song, sung and crafted by a good Songcrafter, in the spirit of good natured musical camaraderie.  Really good song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

bruno

Great tunes and sounds Tod. Awesome drumming - and love the vocals on this.

Great BUMP Hook.

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Gnasty

Tod, I was disappointed when we skyped and you said you only had made a couple good songs on this site. You have a ton of good songs of which im proud to be a part of some,and you're a vital piece to this site as many I can name on SC.
I'm also grateful I understand your Alaskan accent when we talk. :)

This song is immensely good!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann