LOVE AND TENSION

Started by kenny mac, June 11, 2012, 12:59:31 PM

kenny mac

02 LOVE AND TENSION
Time:
0:00
Volume:
My aim when I started this was to get a nice orchestral feel and I spent a good while building up the bouncing bows idea by playing the parts individually and merging them with the fuller string sound using a roland d50 and a proteus sound module.From the same cd as wooden aeroplanes and too much of a good thing.

Groundy

Looking through the overlooked Gems and I found this little beauty,
I can't believe there was no comments on it,
A belated well done Kenny...

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

kenny mac

Oh,,,,,,forgot about this one myself,thanks very much mate ,appreciate it  ;D

Groundy

You're more than welcome....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

64Guitars

Nice one Kenny. The production and arrangement sound very professional. The strings sound great and really enhance the track.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Redler

It's nice that Alex found this gem!

Cool disco vibe here, my toe is tapping on the floor! Fine job, Kenny!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

Wow - this is great, you'd expect this in a Bond movie! Cool track and big production.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

TPB

great production got that movie track feel
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

launched

Sweeeeeeet bump!!! Such an awesome groove in the background, it really makes the song.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

boneonbone

Love the groove and the strings sit so well in the mix.  Extremely well done!
"Play because you love it. Don't worry about if it will ever make any money, just understand that playing is an end in itself, and you play music, it will make your life better. And, don't worry about being a star, don't worry about making money, worry about nothing, just sit down with your guitar and let it speak to you and that will make your life better. It will bring beauty into your life. It's a great thing to do."     ---- David Crosby