the sea of tranquility by jemima's kite.

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 25, 2009, 05:32:31 PM

Greeny

Awesome playing, Mike. This grooves along brilliantly now. Definitely a Stone Roses / Happy Mondays funky dance vibe going on. And the pick sound really works on this. Ha ha.. love it!  ;D

beleg

SE

Great work guys sounds teriffic,when is the tour booked!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Stoney

funky bass lines, love it and wish I could do as well...awesome tune
Beer is the path to many different ways

Greeny

JemimasKite_TheSeaOfTranquility
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Final version - if the boys approve  :)

This started with a Hofner verythin (the one in my pic) doing three layers of funk and shimmer, then it went to ORH for words and vocals. Flash Harry added some juicy bass licks, and I just drank some wine and topped it off with some backing vocals   :D

Greeny

JEMIMAS KITE_TheSeaOfTranquility_REMIX
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Remixed version...

Bluesberry

Absolutely killer sound on this one.  I can't say enough so I will just sit in awe and listen to this over and over...That bass gets me every time, you have placed it perfectly in the mix.  Is this FlashHarry's finest moment, or is he just getting warmed up?   

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

Quote from: Bluesberry on January 29, 2009, 08:26:05 AMIs this FlashHarry's finest moment, or is he just getting warmed up?   

My fingers have just healed. I can play without pain for the first time in months. Just need to overcome the cramp now......
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: Bluesberry on January 29, 2009, 08:26:05 AMIs this FlashHarry's finest moment, or is he just getting warmed up?   

It's not just spot in, it's integral to the sound and feel of this track now.

We're up to 9 tracks (I think!) in little over a week, so god knows what we'll come up with next. More finest Flash Harry moments to come...  ;)