Bodie Town - A Farrell original

Started by Farrell Jackson, June 04, 2012, 05:00:25 PM

SwanSong

Always superb anything Farrell touches. , turns to gold..
i sincerly hope one d ay  a talent agent signs you on
great keep rocking NEIL.!!

launched

Quote from: Pinedog on June 11, 2012, 08:49:48 AM
Quote from: launched on June 06, 2012, 05:51:17 PMI could picture this being on some cool gone viral YouTube video!

Sweeeet!!

Mark

Don't know about going viral, but i had fun making this....remember this Farrell? Take a trip to Bodie Town!

Good tune..and loved the outro harmonies!!!

Pine

See, I knew it was video worthy!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

As always... A killer tune FJ... I bet you are itching to get back on that stage... It's been over a year for me... I'm starting to get the itch, but not bad enough to lug gear around. I'm a fan of yer stuff... Would love to see you come out of retirement and flourish. But if yer happy recording... I understand that too... There's a lot of satisfaction on both sides... Yer a helluva musician buddy.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hi Farrell, the complete package for me. It has everything I enjoy in it. Top notch..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

AndyR

Wonderful track. Love the backing, the guitars, the song, etc, etc... but I'd like to give special mention to those vocals at the end - they are fabulous. I've heard a lot of lovely vocal harmonies this evening browsing here and alonetone, not saying these are better, but they absolutely hit the spot on this tune.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Pinedog on June 11, 2012, 08:49:48 AM
Quote from: launched on June 06, 2012, 05:51:17 PMI could picture this being on some cool gone viral YouTube video!

Sweeeet!!

Mark

Don't know about going viral, but i had fun making this....remember this Farrell? Take a trip to Bodie Town!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HQPgK-FGsM

Hi Pine! I haven't seen this video in sometime...thanks for posting it up!

Farrell

Good tune..and loved the outro harmonies!!!

Pine
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Farrell Jackson

Thanks Paul, Pine, Tommy, Mark, Geir, Neil, Willie, and Andy for the good comments on Bodie Town!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on June 14, 2012, 05:58:20 PMAs always... A killer tune FJ... I bet you are itching to get back on that stage... It's been over a year for me... I'm starting to get the itch, but not bad enough to lug gear around. I'm a fan of yer stuff... Would love to see you come out of retirement and flourish. But if yer happy recording... I understand that too... There's a lot of satisfaction on both sides... Yer a helluva musician buddy.

Thanks Rata! As much as I enjoy creating and recording music, as you know, there's nothing quite like the feeling of performing it live and getting the rush of crowd applause. I enjoy both.....so I'll see where that thought leads me.

Thanks!

Farrell 
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert