a glow by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, June 02, 2012, 08:24:43 AM

Oldrottenhead

im glad i posted the chords cos i forgot how to play this one, might try it on my new guitar.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Quote from: Willie Wendon on June 07, 2012, 03:59:01 AMHi Jim, as much as I love your work on the Juno your voice with one guitar always sound perfect to me and this is no exception...............Willie
Yes, I agree.......I love the guitar and voice treatment the best also............and those crazy flipping chords............hell man .......what are you a jazzer or something.......keep it keeping on.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

I like the simplicity of the recording, the directness of the lyric. And I liked your vox quite a bit, I'd forgotten how much I liked the sound of your (at least to me) accent. Here it seems to help the meaning of the song come through, somehow.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Oldrottenhead

cheers TC usually naybdayhuzzacluewhitamoanaboot. ;D ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann