Do you believe in love?

Started by kenny mac, May 30, 2012, 05:39:47 PM

kenny mac

05 do you believe in love
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This song builds and buildsas it goes along ,I was trying to let the vocals create a bit of atmosphere.

Rata-tat-tat

Nice one Kenny... way to let the song evolve... Loved it!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

nice one kenny, do you and stuart ever do any of your own songs when you gig? i know that local venues just want bands to play the standards and bands that do their own stuff have a hard time getting gigs, but i think you should stick in a couple of your own song at least.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

Been thinking about it jim .I think it would be good to set up a gig for local  songcraft members or songcraft members willing to travel and do say 2 or three of thier songs each and give the money to charity or even do it as a freebie to let the guys air thier tunes,like the old band promotion thing.
A lot of the guys could bring along thier micro br,s etc and plug them in and do a solo slot.
maybe a thought for the future.

Oldrottenhead

i used to host the bandwagon at the village tavern every wednesday night , bands could only play if they did their own stuff, we had bands coming out of our ears. those where the days.

tommy was talking of opening upstairs again for acoustic nights but nothing seems to be happening on that score.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

yeh,Times have changed,duntocher used to be brilliant with so many bands on the go.Good times :)

Oldrottenhead

joe hendry's putting on regular gigs at the lucky break, tho predominantly cover bands tho not all.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Kenny B

Excellent tune!!!  Been listening to your tunes and liking them all ... good stuff!!!

KennY B.
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

HI Kenny excellent song . u have great potential. if not already
heavily involved n music. great job , production cheers NEIL.!

SE

Hey top tune, excellent vox too with great harmonies, really is a builder great listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80