Matching holes

Started by kenny mac, May 24, 2012, 06:01:21 PM

kenny mac

09 MATCHING HOLES~000
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A song about throwing your mobile away and getting on the train to escape the grind of city life and office life.
cutting off all ties with the world for one day,stepping back and evaluating whats important in life,then trading it all for a life on the road.
A song about being happy without material possesions.
I sat on the stairs in my house and sat the mike on the stair next to me and played it straight ,then double tracked the  percussion using my hand on the stair for drums  .
a simple acoustic song.

Hook

Nice tune. Chill, laid back feel, great delivery, I dig it!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Groundy

Good Tune well recorded.............Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Gritter

Sweet melody and great lyrics. Very cool recording, really like how the percussion sounds.

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

hullawrerr ma auld china, good to see you here guid sur.

i'm just back from sunny barcelona to sunny glesga so playing catch up.

like this one a lot kenny, what are you recording on?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Very creative... Love the chill vibe... Well done.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

kenny mac

Hello there jim.
yeh finally got a software that enabled me to convert to an uploadable format,as you know I was struggling with this but unfortunately got a bit carried away with uploads once I had found a suitable software ,but the guys in songcrafters have gave me a bit of advice on how much to upload so from now on I will abide to the rules now its clear
.Im recording on a roland vs840 (zip drive) and thats why Ive had to shrink the file etc.
Hope you had a belter of a holiday and my next upload all going according to plan will be a cover of hazy by j kite(just got vocals to do).
All the comments so far have been complimentary and I look forward to a bit of collaberation within the site.

64Guitars

Good song, Kenny. I don't have a mobile phone to throw away, and I never will have. I have enough trouble with my wired home phone. About 90% of the calls I get on it are from people I don't know trying to sell me something. I hate phones!

Quote from: kenny mac on May 25, 2012, 06:16:20 PM.Im recording on a roland vs840 (zip drive)

On oldie but a goody!

This article might interest you:

http://jimatwood.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/roland-vs-840-sd-card-zip-drive-replacement/

Here's the card:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Secure-Digital-SD-SDHC-MMC-to-IDE-3-5-40-Pin-Male-Adapter-Converter-/200761029104?pt=UK_Computing_Drive_Cables_Adapters&hash=item2ebe4a31f0

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

kenny mac

That card looks the biz for the roland,ill be looking into that,cheers mate.