Going from the Micro BR To CPU

Started by Eban, January 30, 2008, 11:25:14 PM

Eban

Hello! I am extremely delighted to see this website/forum thing for just the MicroBrs! I seem to have a problem playing the mastered mp3 I created. It loads onto my comp and everything, but it won't actually play on windows media player. I get this error message:

"Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct."

Any ideas?

Pedro

Welcome friend Eban!

That's quite weird, have you tried to play it with another player? Try it with musikcube:

http://www.musikcube.com/

And what about in the Micro BR MP3 mode, does it play well?

ya i have had mine since march of 07 and never had the chance to figure out how to work it...hoping you guys will show me how :D

Pedro

Quote from: blinkd44 on February 04, 2008, 04:59:15 PMya i have had mine since march of 07 and never had the chance to figure out how to work it...hoping you guys will show me how :D

Welcome blinkd44!

You have the same error?

"Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct."

Eban

It works well on the actual Micro BR, it just won't transfer to my comp correctly. I haven't tried a different player tho.

TJay

In Windows Media Player make sure it is configured to play .wav and .mp3 files. Click LIBRARY, MORE OPTIONS, then FILE TYPES. Then make sure the .wav and .mp3 boxes are checked. Good luck and have fun!

TJay