H34 (Halloween part 34)

Started by bruno, May 20, 2012, 11:26:08 AM

bruno

Track 104 - H34 - mastered
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Have been struggling with work, time, tiredness and a complete lack of inspiration. However this one seemed to flow a few hours ago, was getting a little worried that I had hit one of 'those' patches (still may have done) - oh well!

For those who are interested - the name is coz Mrs B thought it was very John Carpenter-ish - and its 34 years since the first Halloween film - so now ya know :-)
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hilary

You're still in the zone Mr B - no need to worry!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Thanks Haylie - always a concern when no creativity comes - perhaps it will be like a bus :-)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Geir

You're definitively in the zone!!

This sounds great. Excellent music with some really great guitarplaying on top !

Love it !

G
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hook

I love it too bruno! I get the vibe Mrs. B  is taking about. Makes me think of a lonely blues guitarists that stumble into the vampire's lair and saves the day with his soulful licks! Very cool piece and the production sounds so polished if I had a reflection I bet I would've seen it in this tune!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

danieldesete

Inspiration seems to be back OK. Really love those pink floydish vibes, well done
hou hou ha ha

Ferryman_1957

Excellent work, that piano certainly does have a bit of a horror movie feel to it, as do some of the backing noises and chord progressions. But the guitar is a nice counterpoint so you get an interesting mix of light and shade here. Nice work indeed, and very well put together as well.

Cheers,

Nigel

bruno

Thanks all for all your kind comments. I have been quite slow on the boards of late - perhaps its the shock of having some Sun in the UK (Hook think of the heat in FL around 3am in the morning - its about the here peak midday, and boy, do we complain! - hahah).
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hilary

Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the goodtimes - blame it on the boogie

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Nelson

My goodness this is smokin.  8)

The licks are to die for and groove is infectious.

My hat's off.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600