Main Menu

first kiss

Started by maxit, May 15, 2012, 05:14:35 AM

maxit

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

[reverbnation]13333073[/reverbnation]

this is the last born: michael leblanc - lyrics, me - melody/vocals, franco - sweet guitars ;-)
can we have both a green monday and sweet tuesday?
recorder
Audacity

Hi Max, gotta say you just get better with each post and this is accoustic bliss.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Facemask93

Oh yes , from the opening chord i just love this song , its got such an old feel to it , but hey why so short , just as i was really digging it , finished , thats all , no more , come on guys get writing at least two more verses , seriously , what a lovely song , i will be playing this a lot , many thanks

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

64Guitars

Nice one, Max!

The link to the song was broken so I went to your ReverbNation page and found the correct link so I could make the player work. I think you updated the file after posting but forgot to update the link in your message.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Geir

Now this is fabulous !

Really a feelgood song, wonderfully performed !!

Love it !

G
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hilary

This is charming, loved the guitars - a great song guys.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

maxit

uh! Thank you willie, made my day with your comment ,and thanks 64 ;-) and you all friends...
"finished , thats all , no more " makes me laugh ! I'll ask mike "hey what happened next to that boy & girl"?
recorder
Audacity