"You're still here" a Jarle & Geir original

Started by Geir, May 13, 2012, 09:44:00 AM

launched

I love this song. Soothing music that makes me think of all the people I miss. You both put it into song and words, and it gives me peace just listening. I hope you find it as well.

Beautiful, Geir and Jarle, beautiful!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

cuthbert

A really beautiful song. I'm so sorry for your loss, Jarle & Geir.  It hits home to anyone who has ever lost a loved one.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

maxit

I am so sorry, just reading those beuatiful words was enough to make me feel near to jarle and you in sorrow. I hope music will do its job, helping a little to live with this thing, with things that happens unrighteously and there's so few things left to do...
recorder
Audacity

TPB

I am so sorry for your bother's loss, Lyrics are heartfelt
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

kenny mac

I was going through old songs by everyone to see any I had missed and came to this one and it stopped me in my tracks.I felt the full emotion of the song and the accompanying video produced a full on set of emotions. Being a father of two girls I feel the full on heartache of this song,This song is beautiful.

Snowpig

The love and courage it must have taken to perform this song is beyond amazing.
This song is beautiful, I hope time will heal your pain.

Roy

Gu Djin

Sometimes you have to scream your pain from the hilltops.  In a song such as this The sorrow and pain are obvious and real.  Hope it helps with the healing.

So sad for your loss.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

thetworegs

What a beautifully written song......and the heartbreaking video......i cant even  imagine the pain your family must have suffered and is still suffering......so sorry for your loss...my heart goes out to you........

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

The Thinking Room

This song has left a lump in my throat, a very beautifull song.

Burtog

I've been sat thinking how to reply to this, it's a stunning song, very touching. I have a young daughter, can't imagine how you would begin to deal with something like this. Sorry for your loss.
recorder
Boss BR-800