"You're All Around Me" a FuzzFace original

Started by FuzzFace, May 06, 2012, 10:58:03 PM

Bluesberry

Quote from: armeenis on May 09, 2012, 02:42:35 PMHmmm. If the crappynes of it all is done on purpose than the song is definitely cool.
Hmmmm, thats a funny way of saying.......I'm not sure what you are saying here......which is funny too. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Quote from: armeenis on May 09, 2012, 02:42:35 PMHmmm. If the crappynes of it all is done on purpose than the song is definitely cool.
not sure about that

Fuzzface really love the tune, would give the vox a go ( if you don,t mind), could you post just the track

thanks      John
recorder
Boss BR-80

armeenis

Quote from: Bluesberry on May 09, 2012, 03:26:54 PM
Hmmmm, thats a funny way of saying.......I'm not sure what you are saying here......which is funny too. 

Well you have to admit that it's a strange song. Everything about it seems way off, but in a cool way sort of. I don't know what to make of it.

Rata-tat-tat

FF I think what our Newbie friend Armeenis is trying to say... is that this song kicks ass!!! I could elaborate more... but as you well know I'm not much for words most of the time... Maybe one of the JK fellas could shed some profound light (A definition of crappynes...if you will...) on the excellentness of this very creative tune you've laid out here!!! Well done FF.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

ratatatat is a mindreader still braw tae ma wee ears hic burp fart
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

Strange, different, evil, sad, happy, Pyscho, etc., etc. ,etc.

Thats what makes you wanna listen more and starts new genres and styles. Does it not??
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: armeenis on May 09, 2012, 05:00:51 PM
Quote from: Bluesberry on May 09, 2012, 03:26:54 PM

Well you have to admit that it's a strange song. Everything about it seems way off, but in a cool way sort of. I don't know what to make of it.
mmmmstay off the midi soup fella .....tho i've been drinking too hic burp fart
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mojo1961

I love this. The time you spent on this was well worth it. Man you got a knack for the avant-garde in your lyrics, playing and composing. So Good!

recorder
Boss BR-600

Ferryman_1957

Loving this one Trevor. Very gritty feel and I love the big, powerful recording. Your bass sounds great and the guitars are nice and dirty. Love the guitar from about 2:25 on, great sounds and really effective playing. But your lyrics are the stand out for me here, I just love these sections:

"Mirrors are frightening
fill the room to the brim
with all that we bring

Windows are scary
inviting us out
into brave new worlds"

Brilliant writing. There are a few rough edges and the vox are a bit low in the mix but for me it works and it has your usual edgy immediacy.

Cheers,

Nigel

FuzzFace

Quote from: Speed Demon on May 18, 2012, 06:27:56 AMFuzzface, I tinkered around a bit with your music. Hope this works for you.
All things are subject to change.

Gene

I'm at work without headphones, so I had to download it in my blackberry and go listen to it in my car stereo.  There's always a way.

I like your additions.  Very well executed.  It definitely adds another dimension for sure.

Your adds are a bit consipcuous in the mix (albeit I listened in my car stereo, not the best way to judge).  If you'd like to send me your components, I could mix them in, and possibly lower some of my levels so they aren't competing).