"You're All Around Me" a FuzzFace original

Started by FuzzFace, May 06, 2012, 10:58:03 PM

FuzzFace

Thanks everyone for the positivity.
I was hard on myself because I was hearing something different in my head before recording.

And it definitely breaks down at 1:17 - 1:21.  I have redone all the tracks and it's still funked up.  I guess it's like a knot in the wood.

Anyway I'm glad you liked it and the fact that people are listening makes me want to make another one.

Thanks again!

Bluesberry

Now this I can get my hands around......grip that groove hard, tight...........with my monkey hands.....and dance in harmonious laughter and glee (well, that part is a bit of an exageration), but the gripping hard and monkey hands, that part is 100% truth...............full of YEAH, this one is full of it, YEAH, I'll say it again......YEAH.  I really like this Fuzz.  I am listening, and YEAH, I want another one.  This one goes straight into my Fuzz collection, where it will rise to the top like warm cream on a cold spring night, thats just how your song makes me feel tonight.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

FuzzFace

Quote from: Bluesberry on May 07, 2012, 08:38:56 PMNow this I can get my hands around......grip that groove hard, tight...........with my monkey hands.....and dance in harmonious laughter and glee (well, that part is a bit of an exageration), but the gripping hard and monkey hands, that part is 100% truth...............full of YEAH, this one is full of it, YEAH, I'll say it again......YEAH.  I really like this Fuzz.  I am listening, and YEAH, I want another one.  This one goes straight into my Fuzz collection, where it will rise to the top like warm cream on a cold spring night, thats just how your song makes me feel tonight.

I always wait for Bluesberry's comments before I'm ready for the next song.
Thanks man!

ODH

Jeez, Trev, how do you always get that mainline to the goldmine? Your stuff is so natural and effortless.  I'm hooked.

I was just going through your songs looking for one to cover for the TributeFest II, but this is so great I don't see what I could add

Quote from: Bluesberry on May 07, 2012, 08:38:56 PMThis one goes straight into my Fuzz collection, where it will rise to the top like warm cream on a cold spring night, thats just how your song makes me feel tonight.
uhh, me too...

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Hi Trev, it may have taken a little longer to do than you expected but every minute was worth while. Great post.........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

FuzzFace

Quote from: Nick / odh on May 09, 2012, 07:22:15 AMJeez, Trev, how do you always get that mainline to the goldmine?

Wow thanks.
The secret is the tambourine.

Ha ha.

I was a bit disheartened but now I am back to being ready to take on the world.
I already have my next song half done.

I feed off this site so much!

armeenis

Hmmm. If the crappynes of it all is done on purpose than the song is definitely cool.

Speed Demon

Hey, Fuzzy!

Mind if I play around a bit with your song?

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

FuzzFace

Quote from: Speed Demon on May 09, 2012, 03:08:50 PMHey, Fuzzy!

Mind if I play around a bit with your song?

Knock yourself out!
It would be an honour!

GeantdAuton

Great song ! The best track I have heard since a long time !!!!
The bass is indeed fantastic, Peter Hook would not have done better.
This reminds me Joy Division.

Of course downloaded, thanks.