Dog Tired (featuring Hook on vocals)

Started by Bluesberry, April 28, 2012, 08:26:20 AM

TPB

Now this is what collabs are about, two trains of thought becoming one great piece of music you both need to take a bow excellent
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Bluesberry

Thanks everyone.  Here I am at work, a week of 4 pm - 4 am shift....feeling dog tired......reading all these comments is giving me a lift.  Thanks Hook for the wonderful lift you gave my little noodle.  This turned out so flipping good I can't believe it. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Rata-tat-tat

Hook you could write a song about a booger stuck to your finger and make it sound kewl.... Love this one... BB love this guitar sound here... Well done both of you!!! 
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hilary

Oh this is so goooood guys, the guitars were sublime with vocals to match - another top notch songcrafter collab :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Geir

Really cool collab guys! You seem to have a good grip on the looper Dave, really nice music here. Great vocal addition Hook.

Love it
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hook

Thanks for all the kind words my friends.
BB- this was such a strong track on it's own I'm just glad you liked what I did. It's amazing what can happen in a half hour on a Sunday morning.
RTT- I'm working on the bugger song but can't quite get my finger on it yet!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

j.g.

Great collab - I loved the original and now the vox just finish it off.

Dave - I see you are working from 4pm to 4 am - this is great as it gives you 12 hours everyday to do some more!! I'll be looking out for the next.
Geoff

Ferryman_1957

Love this one guys. I really like the echoey guitar lead work, it really suits the feel of the track superbly, excellent work there Dave. And the vox fit like a glove, great to see such a creative and well rounded piece come out of what Dave started as a "jam".

As someone that is usually too dog tired for music, this was a great listen!

Cheers,

Nigel