Dog Tired (featuring Hook on vocals)

Started by Bluesberry, April 28, 2012, 08:26:20 AM

Tony H

Nice job guys. Nice laid back tune with those sweet guitar licks and all. I was good of Hook to address this song with those excellent vocals ands lyrics.
Tony

recorder
Boss BR-800

andy casson

fantastic guys, oh my, a really wonderful collab - really feel I could be in the room with you chillin'

excellent...perfect for a sunday morning
andy

Blooby

Although I'm hypocritical in the sense that I've only been involved in a handful of these collaborations, I think it is one of the most exciting things about Songcrafters.

Conceptually, it still freaks me out to collaborate remotely, but cool stuff like this comes out.

Blooby

Hook

Thanks for the comments guys. i woke up yesterday intending to listen and I think this was the 2nd tune I listened to and i got no further. As a looper myself and really coveting his peadal,I had to listen & I just loved the tune from the start. The mood of the music and the name of the tune just inspired me. This came out in about 20min. and I recorded it in about the same. I'm really glad you liked it Dave, I like it alot!!
I'm just recently getting more into the spirit of collaborations here and I'm really having fun with it!
Thanks again for this awesome jam Dave!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hi guys, this is cool. I must try and get my head around this colab thing it really turns out some stunning
music..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

get away with yersels guys, fmgwabp braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

I'm moved by this one guys. It's so real and perfect.

F*cking awesome!!! Doesn't get any better than this, you both are riding the blues so hard you gave "it" the blues.

The next level, I tell you... The next level...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

Oh wow these are the goods here boys. BB that sounds really amazing and love the tuning. Makes it different.
Your making me wanna embark in that territory. That looper is awesome and you use it well. And now you
got that talented Mofo :D Hook in on this action and he never disappoints. Very cool song dudes.

LOVE IT!! MORE!!!MORE!!!MORE!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Mojo1961

Nice work guys. That tuning really kind of draws me in, it's so different. Vox and lyrics are top notch. I was thinking of getting a looper, hearing it in action here is so cool.

recorder
Boss BR-600

henwrench

Totally wicked. Was Hooked (pun intended) after just 20 seconds and with the vocals coming in so much later it gave the impression of a double headed-two parter. Great stuff...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR