This could be my undoing....!

Started by jackofall, January 23, 2009, 03:41:17 PM

jackofall

piss off
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This horrible little specimen has been sitting on my computer for months. I've had a few beers tonight and I'm going to inflict this dreadful punk rock parody on anyone who is mad enough to listen to it. Lots of bad language and the musical equivalent of flatulence.

If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

mr2kewl

what ever happened to the mild mannered classical guitarist we've grown to love?? but, you got everything i want to say to my boss and then some.   :D

definitely a hoot!!!
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Flash Harry

Lol!

Real 1978! I remember a bit more of a snarl though. Is it age....?
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

The Reverend 48

God that made me smile :)
Reminded me of the Legendary Ian Dury and the Blockheads in their prime....
Well Done 8)

jackofall

I  was expecting to be booted off the forum as I (with a slight hangover) tentatively put on the computer this morning. Instead, you guys have just made me braver! (By the way, I don't really talk like that in real life...) 
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Bluesberry

QuoteI  was expecting to be booted off the forum as I (with a slight hangover) tentatively put on the computer this morning. Instead, you guys have just made me braver!
That is the beauty of this forum for me.  All musical styles and experiments are welcome here, I find.  It seems to be all about making music and getting feedback.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Guitar-Maniac

lol m8, not really a punk fan but damn this is great!
-seriously!

I want to hear more of this!
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

Greeny

That was unexpected!!!  :D

Great though! Man, you really cover the spectrum. Anyone around during the late 70's would get this  ;)

Flash Harry

Quote from: forte8 on January 24, 2009, 04:57:48 AMGod that made me smile :)
Reminded me of the Legendary Ian Dury and the Blockheads in their prime....
Well Done 8)

I once bumped into (almost literally) Ian Dury in Wardour Street in Soho in London. The guy was so crippled with polio he was struggling to walk with sticks. He was accompanied by a BBC Radio DJ and they were heading for a car. He must have dreaded a situation like this; I was so pissed (drunk on alcoholic liquour for our American cousins) that all I could say was 'Hey Ian, do you want to come to a party?' He must have thought I was a lunatic.

What a wasted oportunity eh?
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.