Psycho Crazy Day (Under 2 Min Fest) - Gnasty

Started by Gnasty, April 21, 2012, 05:50:40 PM

Kenny B

WOW!!!   Just found this ... LOL ... This is EXCELLENT!!!

Yes ... I agree ... belongs in the Zappa category ... especially at  around  :15 ...

Wasn't expecting this ... DIG IT!!!

kb

Quote from: facemask93 on April 23, 2012, 01:23:43 PMThey are coming to take you away ha ha , he he , ho ho , they are coming to take you away , to the funny farm

This just sparked a memory ... was thinking about this song not to long ago ... who did this?

recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Eric... You have no idea how many times I've listened to this one. I have it playing on my workout list... Everytime I get pissed or am feelin down and out... I plug this little Gem in... gets me goin everytime... You should market this stuff buddy!!! Just don't forget about us when you hit the big time eh!!!

Quote from: Kenny B on May 01, 2012, 08:10:04 AMThis just sparked a memory ... was thinking about this song not to long ago ... who did this?

Kenny I believe it was was a single by Jerry Samuels back in the seventies.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Tony W

Holy shit balls! I'm so friggin glad that I got pointed this direction, this is definitely in my top 10 SC posts ever. Eric, you're a freaktard and I love it!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

Fantastic Bump...with a oooooooh yEAH!!!!Y YEAH!! YEAH!!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Gnasty

Thanks for the comments again guys this is really something different that I never ever expected doing and most of its done with apps except for the ukulele and the bass. I hope to get the drums sound better one day when I get time.
I thought I'd use my own song as an example of saying I could never ever do this live unless I talk like the guy in this video. Like I said I like apps a lot and they're amazing and they can make great recordings and that's what it's all about but for live music I would say no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2egGfd5j_k

Damn I loved them micro machines as a kid. I wish I still had them!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

launched

Gee willikers mister, have another cup of coffee!! ;D I remember that fast talking dude in a bunch of commercials. Whew!

Freakin' love this tune!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

back for more crazyness .... it's one of those days ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

suburban behemoth

I love the manic energy coming off this track!
recorder
Boss BR-864

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely