Super Human Insect Fun - Paul and me

Started by bruno, April 20, 2012, 01:36:50 PM

bruno

02 Dinosaur Song
Time:
0:00
Volume:
One that we recorded a while ago. Written by Paul - I went along for the ride. Recorded on my BR1600 - Paul played guitars and vox (and first solo), I did a second guitar track and second solo, and bass and programmed (??) the drum loops - and we both did the backing vox (?). Keep trying to get Paul to join up :-)

We had a good laugh recording this.

Update - talked to Paul and found out the song track is not the dinosaur song, but super human insect fun. Oh well, its still called the dinosaur song on my iTunes :-)

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

baterpruf

I LikE iT!!
Those must be good guitars, the sound is amazing.

BR-80

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Cheers guys. Hook - had quite a bit of fun doing this. Was a while ago, but thought it was worth a post. Trying to persuade Paul to join up :-)
Baterpruf - the guitars are two black tele's - Paul's is a 80's Fender Tele bought from new, and is a very nice guitar. Mine is a Squire bought for £120, and plays really well - and sounds just fine (as per second solo) :)
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Groundy

Great sound guys, and a brilliant collab, well recorded, Thanks for sharing, The guitars sound fantastic, well done to you both............Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

j.g.

Some nice playing on both Teles. Some of those Squire Teles and Strats have a great sound, its like they did a special job on a few through the production line.
Thats a catchy song as well, that guitar lick will be going through my head all day now.
Geoff

Geir

Wow, that's an excellent rocker guys !!

Fab guitarwork and a really cool tune !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tony H

I had a heck from time keeping from danceing around. Nice riffs though out guys. An excellent origional for sure. Sounds like a real fun tune.
Tony

recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

Yeah, that is recorded really well.  Your drums sound darn near real.  Kind of a swampy little blues-rocker.  Fine and fun and really well played guys.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

Sounds great!
Nice rock'n song, whatever the name is! ... LOL

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!