"Superstition" Rata-Tat-Tat, bruno & Hook

Started by Hook, April 09, 2012, 07:17:19 PM

Hook

Superstitious
Time:
0:00
Volume:
So I took a go at the track bruno put up earlier. i new the song fairly well but had never sung it before today. Drums are RTT's rock drum track, all music is bruno and I did vocals on 3 tracks. This is a rough mix didn't know what bruno had done as far as mastering so I just mixed my vocal tracks into his track. I'd have to change the key of this one if I had to sing it night after night, but it's fun!
"Superstition"
written by Stevie Wonder
performed by Rata-Tat-Tat, bruno & Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Geir

WOW. what a truly amazing cover. Everything about this just scream quality!

well done guys. Excellent collab.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Rata-tat-tat

Holly fish-shit Hookman... That is deadly...I mean F*&K'n... DEADLY ...good stuff. Man guys this turn'd out sooooo f'n good. I really can't put into words how good this sounds and how good I feel when I hear this stuff you guys are comming up with. AMMMMAAAAYYYYZING!!!!!!!!!

And Bruno... that has to be the grooviest of all grooves I ever heard cover'd on this tune. You freakin nail'd it.... WAY TO GO GUYS.

That is all....

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

bruno

Great Job, Hook, great job :)
All based on the inspirational Ratta-tat-tat beat.
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Oldrottenhead

way to go guys everything about this oozes quality.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tony W

Hot damn! I am getting my groove on. This kicks chicken nuggets.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

I am waiting for play that funky music for a encore. Nice funk style playing and vocals on this one
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

bruno

Hmm - Play that funky music may be next on the list!!!
 :)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

andy casson

Pure quality collab fellas, wonderful listen, and fantastic take on a superb song, Hook I don't how you hit those backing notes for the chorus?! Loved it

andy