"My Sister's Eyes" a Hook original

Started by Hook, April 02, 2012, 04:09:21 PM

Hook

DVD bump...any guesses?

I'm not a big self bumper but the wife & I watched this again, pretty good movie.
Thank you greatly for the nice comments! My pick up has crapped out on me sadly but I'll probably get another soon.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

dragonshade

Wow... vocals do record nice with that.. I have a friend who swears by his Zoom. Very nice piece, everything fits together so well, and the vox really take it to the next level.

Hilary

My Sister's Keeper (do I get  prize?) - OMG what a weepie that is  - I can't seem to listen to the song at the mo - very disappointing will try again later.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hook

Quote from: Hilary on August 21, 2012, 01:37:12 PMMy Sister's Keeper (do I get  prize?) - OMG what a weepie that is  - I can't seem to listen to the song at the mo - very disappointing will try again later.
sorry Anyone but that's not it.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hilary

Quote from: Hook on August 22, 2012, 02:49:53 AM
Quote from: Hilary on August 21, 2012, 01:37:12 PMMy Sister's Keeper (do I get  prize?) - OMG what a weepie that is  - I can't seem to listen to the song at the mo - very disappointing will try again later.
sorry Anyone but that's not it.

:(
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hook

posting from my phone, should have said Haylie not "Anyone"...curse you auto correct!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely