Main Menu

Different

Started by Tony H, April 02, 2012, 05:27:32 AM

henwrench

Great song, love the saxes, the long.........................................long vocal notes. Ace!!

hen...................................wrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

Cool!  Love the sax.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Facemask93

I'm very taken with this guys , IMHO this is top drawer , the patchwork of sounds are off the scale , and Jims vocal is outstanding in its delivery & content , this would be enormous in an ideal and fair world of radio plays
Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

j.g.

What a cracker of a song  -  a real treat to listen to.

All the instruments work so well together and are played to a high standard. The sax is such an under rated but versatile piece which fits in perfectly.

Thats a fantastic effect used on Jim's vox - is that a special one on the BR 800??  Its so different....all so different.

Geoff

Hook

Just when I thought I was all caught up! I've been at this lap top for almost 2 hours this morning and along comes this gem of a collaboration. Very cool stuff going on here, I absolutely love it!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

launched

Gentlemen - This is badass!!! What a great collab, well done to the both of you!

Very slinky feeling! ;D

Love it!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

tlsteel

I love this! I love how you bring in instruments at different points in the song. The guitar sounds were super! And the sax sound fits right in! Awesome song my friend!