'Sir Bloom-a-Lot' Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, April 02, 2012, 04:40:16 AM

cuthbert

Another Psychedelic Greeny Monday! Although this has your stamp, I also hear fragments here and there of my fave Brit-Psych artists who mined similar mind-expanding sounds.

It's fantastic. The world need more music like this! :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Blooby

I am floored. And while I am quick to state I am not wearing underwear, I can't recall a time I was floored.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Very cool, rich and full production. It seems to have so many layers to explore, it's gonna need many listens!!!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Tony H

Holy S**T . Do I ever love this one. Chalk up another entry for my Songcrafters CD for my drive to work.

THIS WAS FREEKIN' AWSOME DUD!
Tony

recorder
Boss BR-800

Rata-tat-tat

Oh boy... Greeny... did u get thumbjam??? This has so many colorful sounds all mixed together in bliss... This is smashing good stuff Mr. Greeny!!! I love it!!!

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Tony H

This darn thing is the missing song off Sargent Peppers Lonely Heart Club...Isn't it!

Come now. Admit it. You has access to that mystery Beetles vault that only you know about. ;D
Tony

recorder
Boss BR-800

Ferryman_1957

Wow, haven't had any Greeny fixes for a long time, so this is a real pleasure. The virtual instruments sound fantastic, they realy add depth to this and sound like the real thngs, loving the double bass. Fab song and I really like the psychedelic vibe, you captued it very well and although this is really complex, the layers of sound and textures work really well. The spacey vocal effects work really well and I love that sharp as kivies little guitar solo.

Al round brilliant and fabulous production. Your engineering skills now match your songwriting and playing skills IMO.

Cheers,

Nigel

henwrench

Quote from: Ferryman on April 03, 2012, 07:15:02 AMAl round brilliant and fabulous production. Your engineering skills now match your songwriting and playing skills

Says it all. 'Nuff said.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenny B

Great tune!!!  DIG THIS!!!

Those virtual  additions are used with perfection and
add so much ... WOW!!!

kb
recorder