Willard Scott (Original) - Under2Fest /w Rata-tat-tat Rock Drums

Started by launched, March 28, 2012, 02:11:55 PM

launched

willardmaster
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Under2Fest (banner image missing)

I don't have a lot of time in this, but I wanted to get a two minute ditty in. I have a list of people that I want to sing about, and Willard Scott was on the list. Wilford Brimley will most likely be next.

Thank you Tod!! Your drum posts are very inspiring. Never would have done this otherwise!!

Totally stream of thought, not sure where it came from. I was cleaning the carburetors to my girlfriend's motorcycle and it is sleeting out today, which followed 80 degree weather last week so maybe that was part of it.

Enjoy (Or not! ;D)

Mark

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

SE

If i could have a bass man on one of my tracks it would be you cause that lick is just totally cool,the song may have been a train of thought, but it just works, loved it so much well done Spank and a big call out to Rata too the drums where amazing!!
By the way the weather when,t haywire here too in was in the 70,s here to day never been know in March.
recorder
Boss BR-80

slyswell

i enjoyed listening to this song. i especially like the bass and the guitar riff  (though a bit repetitive to be honest).

I give you a score of10/10 for the production. very well made

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

2 minutes of ecstasy!!!! Man that bass is so hooky but what i love is that off timing strum on
the geetar!! And then the launched( i mean Spank) vocals come in. Very amazing using Rata`s drums.
I`ll have to steal some of his too. Crisp and clear pro-duction too!

And yes i know who Willard Scott is! What happened to him? Letterman used to poke fun at him
all the time!  ;D I love it bro!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

gotta say big hand to gnasty for suggesting the two minute fest inna first place
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 28, 2012, 05:46:14 PMgotta say big hand to gnasty for suggesting the two minute fest inna first place

I just said it out LOUDER on Gritter`s 2 minute song video thread. It was really his idea.
It`s a combined effort! :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Holly F*&K you guys are... freakin me out... Mark this is f'n brilliant!!! Wow I gotta listen to this several times... about half way through now...!!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Redler

Stunning and hypnotic, launch...eh Spank..! Very fine job on bass line and the tone is perfect!! RTT; real drums puts each tune to another level! Well done again!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR