henwrench

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

I can only join in the hallelujah-choir here ;D !!

This is really fantastic Tharek !!! It sure is my new favourite, and that says a lot, 'cause you've got so many songs I really love and listen to regularly.

There's some great poetry in those words, and the music is just a trip of wonderful tones skillfully put together to make a masterpiece !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SE

Fantastic intro, well it was,nt an intro it was a whole piece of music on it,s own, loved it. I ,m totally getting the Cat Stevens thing that Greeny got, just a fantastic listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

OsCKilO

Thanks for the Extremely kind comments people!
They have really elated me!

I hear ya about the long intro Farrell.
Got carried away testing the Rode Mic for the first time... Lol!

It feels great not plugging in. The Mic picks up all the little things that would be lost otherwise.

Quote from: Greeny on March 27, 2012, 05:00:22 AMYou should be a modern folk superstar, and I don't say that lightly.

Thanks Tim Bro!

That is one hell of a compliment. !!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

FuzzFace

This is pretty inspiring stuff, man.

Flash Harry

what a fabulous song Tharek. The playing is amazing.

This is incredibly good. I'm with Tim on this one:
Quote from: Greeny on March 27, 2012, 05:00:22 AMI think this is a masterpiece. One of many you've come up with, but certainly my new favourite. You should be a modern folk superstar, and I don't say that lightly.

I too must come and see you play live soon!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Nelson

Hallelujah, indeed.
Just masterful, bro.

My favorite word in the creative process is contrast and I love the contrast here. Like the joining of two worlds.
Your creative ear for the classical sound is extraordinary and to sprinkle it with an Arabic flavor is a wonderfully creative touch.
The folk section really showcases your growth since I've been around these parts. Your vocals are getting stronger and your guitar work (finger picking) is so full of expression.

Keep pushing
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Rata-tat-tat

BEEEAAAAUUUUUTTTYYYY... This is really captivating stuff. Love it from start to finish!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02