Keep It Simple Stupid by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, March 18, 2012, 03:24:00 PM

Blooby

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 18, 2012, 03:54:34 PMwe need to organise another trip to norway, i promise to keep my clothes on this time.

If you guys aren't afraid of 6 foot tall rodents with four fingers (not me...Mickey Mouse...the mouse...), I will open up central Florida as a potential meeting place down the road.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

thanks but no thanks bruce you should no from my experience in eurodisney i'll get arrested if i ever meet mickey and donald ever again https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=275.0;msg=1724
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

This is the best K.I.S.S. song I have ever heard ORH! One never knows where inspiration will come from...I'm glad you were able to seize it and found this song.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Geir

Simply good!

Very good.

All the images I get from reading this thread ..... not so much so ::)

Quote from: Blooby on March 18, 2012, 03:40:20 PMI tried to pronounce "verse" like you did in the second line, and I just can't do it.
I can't even understand it when heard through a line across the north sea from a quizmeister at a pub in Clydebank ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI can't even understand it when heard through a line across the north sea from a quizmeister at a pub in Clydebank
haha. the vagaries of the scottish accent and telephony. i can pronounce your name but still get it wrong every time, the mispronounced version is hard wired to ma brain cells.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tony W

Now that's a doable song Jimbo! Aside from your small member, and the rest of the clutter in the thread.... This is really good. I liked that you used a bit of fretboard articulation in the chords, it gave it a nice dynamic, but not overdone.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Yes... Yes... Yes... this is brilliant Jim. Love it to pieces.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann