Something oldrottenhead wants to know...

Started by henwrench, March 15, 2012, 05:48:00 AM

henwrench

oldrottenhead made me think it....'e's a baddun through and through....

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

self awareness  ;D makes me a good psycho it's the one's that don't know they are nuts you need to be wary of.  ;D

it's nice having a poll where i can vote for myself without a hint of guilt  ;D ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

I'm completely screwed up & lost psychologically...but it's you without a doubt!
Rock on brother!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Flash Harry

You?

Me?

How do I know how loudly you scream inside your head, how can I know that, is it louder than I do? Do you mentally carry a knife or a handgun? Or an axe? What's more dangerous in a shopping centre on a Saturday?

You see, I just don't know. Too many questions arising from a deceptively simple question.

Do you feel like swerving into the row of mums and pushchairs at the bus stop or is that fuel tanker coming the other way a better bet? How can I decide the answer to this one?

What about the neighbours pet? Shoot it and stuff it through their letter box or bludgeon the little bugger to death and pop it in their daughters schoolbag - what's your preference?

Eh?
Eh?

Bloody Taxi drivers, they're the worst....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

henwrench

This is a good thread....

please vote people, these things matter...

So far the results are, lets say, surprising...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

Quote from: henwrench on March 16, 2012, 10:32:57 AMThis is a good thread....

please vote people, these things matter...

So far the results are, lets say, surprising...

henwrench

don't listen to him he's trying to get inside your thoughts and make you do stuff.  Bad stuff.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteBloody Taxi drivers, they're the worst....
yup .....i might have to change my vote............
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

Is this a Hannibal Lector trick question ORH? Are you trying get me to vote a certain way or am I just being paranoid? I was perfectly fine before I contemplated answering your poll. Up until that moment I had my dark passenger well under control. I hadn't heard from him in years now he's sitting on my shoulder and whispering bad things in my ear............I say leave me alone and get back in your box.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote for you, lol!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Oldrottenhead

QuoteIs this a Hannibal Lector trick question ORH?
??? ??? question was set by the cock.  ;D ;D ;D ya loony  ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

When I hit Me do I really mean the Me that I was yesterday...........or the Me that I will be tomorrow............or better yet........when I hit You do I mean the You I see in the mirror every morning or the You I become everytime I gaze into a frozen lake and see that guy from the movie, my first movie I saw as a kid, the one with Charlton Heston.........Call of the Wild......at the end when the kid looks into the frozen river and sees his face under ice.........and I can't, to this day get that image out of my head.........or was that the guy who discovers that the processed food rations, soylent green............ that "Soylent Green is PEOPLE!" and the face I see in the broken mirror looks suspiciously like Charlton Heston again..........and I just ate a cracker.......that tasted suspiciously like processed proteins and fats of some kind and perhaps dried and bleached bone meal..........that may have been from the future..............that very future...............where everybody looks suspiciously like Charlton Heston....................So for the love of god man, what do I select that adequately reflects the crystalline clarity of my piercing through to the bedrock of this moment......................or are we not all a little bit ORH deep down in the dark current of the sweeping tides of history............or was that the other guy, who may also be a little bit of the same person deep down............................................I select..........._____________

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand