Main Menu

Be Calm

Started by henwrench, March 07, 2012, 04:24:25 AM

SteveB

^^^^ As I was posting I got a message saying that another reply had muscled-in and that I might want to review it before posting my own reply, I did so and lost my rely  :'(
 ...which was, at work at the mo and so can't chance doing anything so elborate as downloading...spies-in-the-software etc, but will attempt again later and let you know. However, if it's going up onto Soundclick, there probably won't be a problem. Will let you know anyway. And thanks.  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

henwrench

http://www.4shared.com/music/VQBHGNkM/Be_Calm.html

If any audiophiles want the 'real thing'... ;)

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Another well realized tune from you. Your production is always top shelf but this just floats above the well, that shot you just can't ever afford!
Calm on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Tony W

This is simply delicious henny. It has a poison ivy quality to it, you know it's wrong, but scratching that itch feels so good.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SteveB

HW - Got a super-speedy, pristine d/l of this little gem from Soundclick.  ;)
However the comments for the board were disabled...aha, but there was a 'Like' equivalent.
Hope you live to an extreme old age so that you can keep producing your individualistic output.  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Bluesberry

You are going to have enough good shit to stink up the place until it gets warmer and we can all open up the windows again..............thats some good shit..............That bluesy strat bridge thing there gets me right between the ears.........hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pile it up man, higher, higher...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

j.g.

Initially it seems a simple song, the longer it plays the more complex and individual it becomes.
Very cleverly put together and the production as with all your posts, is top quality.
Geoff

Geir

Too little time and too much good music .... glad I dived back a few days and found this.

Excellent shit to fill up my henPod !!

Quote from: Greeny on March 07, 2012, 04:31:24 AM........This is a really tuneful listen, and one of your best for sure (until the next one!). The backwards(?) bit is a smashing touch.
I have to agree with Tim on this.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Redler

Nice stuff! I heard a slight Pixies (a fav of mine) vibe on this, especially on the bass line... yes, => expanding Henwrench folder!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

andy casson

very cool, dark and thought provoking, and I loved what you did with the guitar riff at the end! It really is dark brilliance...

andy