Outlaw

Started by tafka, January 20, 2009, 07:23:26 AM

tafka

outlaw
Time:
0:00
Volume:
just the rythm only. when you have done the vocal post it here and i will add the lead parts

Tony
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

BossMicroBRew

Thanks for the quick post. I'll see what I can do with it. Great guitar playing on here.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

mr2kewl

great riff tony!!

if there's a job for a bassist - i'll apply!!! ;D

markr
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

mr2kewl

i was trying to listen to this at work this morning. mind you at work.... trying to be discrete and obviously not hearing that the bass line is already there. maybe the next one
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

BossMicroBRew

Yeah I noticed that too, as my first discreet listen was at work also! ::) But the I Got Stuffed stuff was definitely cool. On that note, the lyrics are completely written...changed it to The Outlaws if that's okay. Hopefully I can record and post by the weekend so Witchita can add the lead in.

mr2kewl

you did a great job on "I Got Stuffed" with both the lyrics and vocals. i can't with to hear what you'll do with this.

BossMicroBRew

TheOutlaws_withoutLead
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Alright, Tony. Whoa, a robot?! Sweet. Work your magic on this puppy! Go Robot if necessary. :o

If you want me to export it at a lower bitrate or lower the vocal volumes, lemme know. I did 192 and its about 4MB. I spent a hair more time mastering this one so hopefully it sounds a little better than the others.

mr2kewl

man microbrew - you've got some seriously good vocals and lyrics going on. between you and tony - i'd say you guys nailed it.

BossMicroBRew

Thank you mr2cool, I really appreciate it. It's all Tony's doing, though. Without the music, there wouldn't have been any words. I can't wait to hear the final product.

tafka

bloody hell !!! what a belter of a vocal this is. AWESOME!
i will do my best with the lead bit.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...