Rebate - accessories kit

Started by wooperman, January 19, 2009, 07:42:20 PM

wooperman

Has anyone sent in for this rebate (must have been purchased  between oct 1, 2008 and Mar, 31, 2009 - form still availabe at Mus Friend and others). As far as I can tell, the accessories kit consists of nice white ear buds, and a white  1/8" > 1/4" instrument cable. Free things are nice, but you have to cut up your original box to get all the UPC codes off. I don't think those things are worth the cost of damaging a perfectly new box.
 But if the kit is more than that, I'd consider it. All they say is "accessories kit", no details.
Any knowledge?

BossMicroBRew

Go for it. The accessory kit is worth more than the box is, just a couple stickers. The earbuds are crap, but the cable is kinda nice. Took about 2 weeks to get mine.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

tkofaith

I sent mine off about a week or so ago.  I think it's worth it just for the cable alone.

Tim
Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton

Greeny

The only thing I got with mine was a load of life-changing musical inspiration and discovering this place  :D

tkofaith

Quote from: Greeny on January 20, 2009, 07:36:49 AMThe only thing I got with mine was a load of life-changing musical inspiration and discovering this place  :D

That right there is worth the price of admission! ;)

Tim
Cheers!

Tim

--Eric Clapton

tkofaith

Cheers!

Tim

--Eric Clapton