Restless Mind - A Farrell original

Started by Farrell Jackson, February 27, 2012, 12:20:45 PM

Farrell Jackson

restless-mind-farrell-jackson-aud-file
Time:
0:00
Volume:
An Americana Folk song about those sleepless nights when our minds won't shut down.
Credits :
Kevin Marcey - Drums.

Farrell Jackson - All the rest.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

andy casson

flamin' heck Farrell - just wonderful! Very cool feel, groove, spanking solo, and an excellent vocal - loved it... and I am still awake!

andy

Oldrottenhead

wow what a great sound you have here love how the bass and drums sound so organic. this is gonna get a few listens so i can digest all its goodness.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Way to go FJ... this is a great track... Heartfelt...great lyrics. Love the Chorus... I'm feelin a little restless now... must go break something!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

SwanSong

Another farrell great and uniquely composed and well produced
cheers NEIL.!.......................................................

Hook

This is fabulous Farrell, I absolutely love that acoustic part is like chasing itself around in the backyard and its so smooth and peaceful sounding! Really nice tune!!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Pine

Real nice tune Farrell...and the tone of your vox with that Neuman is pure silk!

I know i've said it before but there is something about your vox that always remind me of The Dead...maybe it's just that California laid back flow you always have goin' on...

Alot of nice playing in here as well...glad to hear #4 is underway!

Pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Redler

Awesome songwriting again! Time after time you managed write and perform just a excellent tunes! Beautiful and catchy! You're a talent!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Farrell Jackson

Thanks Andy, ORH, Rata, Neil, Hook, Pine, Kari, and Geir for the good words of support! I appreciate every comment.

Pine: Like the saying goes....you can take the Dead out of California but you can't take the Dead out of Farrell...or something like that, LOL!  It's that California, USA West coast music style thingy. It's engrained in me from all those concert trips to San Francisco in my youth.

Thanks all!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?