East and West - OsCKilO/Gnasty

Started by Gnasty, February 19, 2012, 09:55:01 PM

OsCKilO

I can proudly say this is the first tune I ever did Air guitar to whilst listening.
Amazing work Eric !!!!

You soar majestic bro !

Thanks for playing!!

Can I stick it on the album please?!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Hook

Oh my god, this is unbelievably astounding!!!! My jaw is on the ground as I listen, that progression is so beautiful, you write the most sensitive, thought provoking guitar parts OsCKilo, you shine like the sun here brother!
Gnasty, this is so freakin' mind blowing, it's tasteful and powerful and flashy and destructive, and tender and piercingly touching, I'm beside myself , staring into my own eyes and confronted with passions I never new existed!
I'm on my 3rd listen and I might have had a stroke, I can't think straight, I just want to make sure that everyone everywhere hears this, yet I'm totally paralyzed by this amazing tunage! Well done gentlemen, Well done indeed!!!!!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

cuthbert

Stunning. Simply a stunning collab.

I could hear the Eastern feel in the background, but thought I heard a bit of an Irish lilt as well? Maybe it was that blend of the West? Superb playing and tone from you both!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gnasty

Hey thanks everyone for the Great comments, especially you hook that really made my day!!!
I tried a different approach to this sweet piece of music. I tried acoustic at first but it just wasn't
working to me.

Quote from: OsCKilO on February 20, 2012, 04:09:26 PMCan I stick it on the album please?!!!

No!  ;) of course you can, after all it's your music. Thanks again bud!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

64Guitars

Great job guys! Sounds like something Joe Satriani might do.

Quote from: Gnasty on February 19, 2012, 10:08:01 PMMe broke my whammy bar  :'(

Really? I did that once on my Ibanez. Snapped right off at the base. I thought I'd have to wait while a replacement was ordered in from the Ibanez factory but I was surprised to find that the local music store had them in stock. Not 100% identical to the original but close enough. The end where it attached to the guitar was identical.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

launched

This one deserves the proverbial:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!
Spacious and delectable music T, and far out lead Gnasty!!! You guys matched it up well, sounds awesome!!

Well done, you both rule!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

Quote from: 64Guitars on February 21, 2012, 10:42:22 AM
Quote from: Gnasty on February 19, 2012, 10:08:01 PMMe broke my whammy bar  :'(

Really? I did that once on my Ibanez. Snapped right off at the base. I thought I'd have to wait while a replacement was ordered in from the Ibanez factory but I was surprised to find that the local music store had them in stock. Not 100% identical to the original but close enough. The end where it attached to the guitar was identical.

Thanks 64! Well that gives me hope. I already went to 2 music stores and they said i needed to get the piece from Ibanez.I`ll try another this weekend.  I broke the piece or pot the bar sits in. It cracked in half in the middle of the threads. I tried Krazy glue and it worked for 5 minutes. So much for this false advertisement. This guy clearly fell to his death after the camera turned off  :D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Krasi

That's amazing guys!!! Lovely acoustic lines and incredible solo playing there Gnasty!!!
Fantastic feeling while listening to this!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Pine

Guitar heaven! Some killer riffage in here guys

Loved the acoustic that anchored it all...cool tones and a fun sounding collab!

Pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

phantasm777