Main Menu

rain

Started by Krasi, February 13, 2012, 05:41:14 AM

Rata-tat-tat

Great work Krasi... well done on the synth sounds. The vox outside of your norm, but in a good way. I like this a lot. Shows you're not as 2 demsional as you thought you were... LOL. Great track bro. More please!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

wow this is fabulous loving those synth sounds at times hints at king crimson, then simple minds then cabaret voltaire. freaking awesome man. vocals remind me of my hero billy mackenzie from the associates. totally floored by this one. wow.
the line running to the train has got the hairs up on my neck its like i am listening to billy mackenzies ghost.

FMGWABP awesome.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Krasi

I admit I have never heard of them before but I'm amazed how advanced they sound. I just checked some of their songs - "stranger in your voice" and "gloomy sunday" are fantastic songs wow!! Then I went and checked Cabaret Voltaire - oh man, is this really from 30 years ago??!!?? It sounds like the future to me!! I'm going to listen more to them for sure!!!! Thanks for the links!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Speed Demon

Very nicely arranged. Eerie, tugs at the emotions.

Well done!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.