The Sound Of Guitars

Started by henwrench, January 04, 2012, 08:20:11 AM

henwrench

GUITARZ
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Back, minus 2.5 feet of innards. Hope everyone is OK.

henwrench

My fingers keep moving in my sleep, it gives me the creeps
      Bouncing up and down your neck like a spastic Jeff Beck, the creep
      Today I realised I hate the sound of guitars
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

great to hear you henny hope all is well with the remaining innards. bloody magic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

This is a good one henwrench! Sorry about the lost parts but it seems you are doing well. I like the chorus to this song.....it's gonna stick with me for awhile. The guitar work is pretty cool also....good one!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

64Guitars

Good to have you back, henwrench. We've missed you! Here's wishing you greatly improved health in 2012.

Love the song. Although, I quite like the sound of guitars, especially Jeff Beck's.  :)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

thetworegs

Wow!! a great entrance .....Glad your back...........didn't Gervais get in to trouble with the critics for using Mong.......... i wonder what they would make of this....i think you can count the BBC out on this one....who needs them anyway.......... excellent song..........Health and wealth for 2012

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

launched

Hell yeah, bro! Way to come in with a bang! Love it!

Hope you're healing up well - I've missed you!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

henwrench

Quote from: 64Guitars on January 04, 2012, 10:25:05 AMAlthough, I quite like the sound of guitars, especially Jeff Beck's.  :)

Yea!! Jeff Beck is one of the best guitarists around. Try and track down him on Later with Jools Holland doing 'Brush With The Blues'..... Amazing!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Funny I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you were making out.  I am so very glad to see this posted today.  You get the best damn sound out of your guitars, fab.  I love that crispy, crunchy, punchy tone there.  You have been missed around here, site is just not the same with out you.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

cuthbert

Well, this has made my day - great to see you back and rocking, henwrench! I'm at work right now, but going to give this a more proper listen on the good headphones later this evening.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gnasty

Love it! Love it! Glad to see you back. I know that wasn`t nickel & dime surgery you had there in the least.

Take it easy for a long while. It sure takes long to recover when those Evil Dr. Frankenstein`s open you up!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity